- Play games against other people online
- Download content from the Xbox Live Marketplace
- Use specialized matchmaking to play against people of similar skill
- Chat with more than one person at a time
- Watch Netflix Instant Streaming content
- Watch ESPN
- Get access to demos and other content earlier than Xbox Live Free members
You can subscribe to Xbox Live Gold by either picking up a subscription card at a retail location or you can use your credit card on your Xbox 360 to set up an account. It costs $59.99 per year, but we have a guide to help you get it for closer to $40.