Keep in mind that this is likely not the full list of everything coming out for Kinect in the second half of 2012 and early 2013. More titles we don't know about will definitely be announced later in the year.
- Steel Battalion Heavy Armor - Capcom, Kinect follow-up to popular (but expensive) series on original Xbox. June 19, 2012 release.
- Just Dance Greatest Hits - Ubisoft - Combines the best songs from Just Dance 1 and Just Dance 2 (which weren't available on Xbox 360). June 26, 2012 release.
- Ice Age: Continental Drift - Activision - Based on the fourth "Ice Age" movie. July 10. 2012 release.
- Mi Coach by Adidas - 505 Games - Fitness game famously dumped by THQ (which led to a lawsuit) and picked up by 505 Games. July 24, 2012 release.
- NBA Baller Beats - Majesco - Basketball game where you bounce a real basketball and have to follow the beat of the music. Apartment dwellers beware. Fall 2012 release.
- Zumba Fitness Core - Majesco - Newest entry in long running fitness series. Fall 2012 release.
- Harry Potter for Kinect - Warner Bros Interactive - Experience the best moments from the movies with your own character, cast spells with proper hand movement and name. Fall 2012 release.
- Just Dance 4 - Ubisoft - Newest entry in Ubisoft's dance series (we liked Just Dance 3). Fall 2012.
- Dragon Ball Z for Kinect - Namco Bandai - Perform 100+ Dragon Ball Z moves. Kamehameha all over your living room. Fall 2012.
- Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth - Ubisoft - Use motion controls to activate super powers from 20 different characters. Fall 2012.
- Fable: The Journey - Microsoft, Lionhead - Wave your arms at the Fable universe. Still unclear how it actually plays. Fall 2012.
- Nickelodeon Dance 2 - Dance with your favorite Nick characters. Fall 2012.
- Nike+ Kinect Training - Fitness title from Nike. Can nag you via phone messages to work out. Fall 2012.
- Dance Central 3 - Microsoft, Harmonix - Third entry in most popular Kinect series by far (DC1 review, DC2 review). Should be good. Fall 2012.
Better With Kinect
- Disney Pixar "Brave" The Videogame - Behaviour Initeractive, Disney Interactive - based on upcoming Pixar animated movie. June 19, 2012 release.
- London 2012 Olympics - SEGA, SEGA Studios Australia - More than 45 official London 2012 Olympics events to try. Will hopefully be better than the last Olympics game June 26, 2012 release.
- Madden NFL 13 - EA Sports, EA Tiburon - Call audibles, flip plays, call plays for specific players by name. August 28, 2012 release.
- FIFA Soccer 13 - EA Sports - Switch tactics on the fly with your voice, swear at refs and get yellow cards! Fall 2012.
- South Park: The Stick of Truth - THQ - Not sure what Kinect controls will be at this point. March 2013 release.
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Ubisoft - Trick guards with your voice or call for support on the radio. Early 2013 release.
- Wreckateer - Microsoft, Iron Galaxy Studios - Sort of a 3D Angry Birds-style game where you fire a giant crossbow at castles and can change flight mid-air with motion controls. Q3 2012 release.
- MiniNinjas Adventures - Square Enix, Side Kick Ltd. - Follow up to the awesome Mini Ninjas, now for Kinect. June 29, 2012.